Ecctis is an expanding company with a global impact and an unrivalled reputation for excellence and pioneering educational research.
We are always looking for talented and highly qualified individuals to provide expert contributions to our research and projects in areas such as:
- Secondary education
- Vocational education and training (TVET)
- Language proficiency tests
- Transnational education (TNE),
- International subject comparisons
- Credential evaluation to UK and international qualification frameworks.
If you have a passion for delivering high-quality research and analysis and would be interested in working on dynamic and influential projects with fellow education experts, please submit your CV and Cover Letter. We will endeavour to reply to you as soon as possible with information about our ongoing and forthcoming projects.
Ecctis is currently looking for individuals with the following areas of expertise to start working in the immediate future:
Assessment design and/or quality assurance
- Experience in the design or quality assurance of language proficiency tests
- Experience in the design or quality assurance of computer adaptive tests
- Experience in the design or quality assurance of remote proctored testing
- Consultant Subject Teacher
- Experience in teaching at upper-secondary level or above in finance, business, IT, or modern foreign languages (German, Spanish)
- Experience with the design and delivery of higher education programmes in accountancy
TVET/HE curriculum design/teaching
- Experience with the design and delivery of vocational or higher education programmes in fields such as finance, business, engineering, energy, and computer science.
If you do not feel that you’re a match for any of the above, we would still like to hear from you if you are a qualified teacher or have substantial experience working in an education setting. We may have the right opportunity for you to work with us in the near future.
We look forward to hearing from you.